I crossed an item of my list (woot) and hung these photos the other day. I had started with pencil and level/ruler, measuring, calculating, erasing ... and that was taking too long. I then found this diy paper template method for mounting photographs/pictures/frames ... SO.MUCH.EASIER. FASTER. Almost instant. And accurate enough for me!
BUT, I was not thinking far enough a head. This may not be such a good place for frames after all ... too much reflection.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another 100 year old house renovation
Popular Posts
-
I am loving West Elms Flow series... Since I am busy digging and taping and almost painting; well when I say busy I mean during my downtim...
-
This is my first blog party and I wanna play. And if I don't join today, I may forget next week. I do not have pictures of my food b...
-
My daughter comes to work with me. She is 1 and can sit and amuse herself for an hour, then she moves on to the next curiosity. She has work...
-
I usually post a {this moment} photo and join in w/ Soulemama and followers. This week I couldn't find a photo I really loved. But I d...
-
A recipe and an unrelated picture 2 tblsp of oil 1 large onion, sliced 2 tblsp of vindaloo curry paste 1 kg of chuck steak 1 cup of be...
No comments:
Post a Comment