Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dining room - design board #1

Working on my dining room. Besides eating, we gather, chat, craft and work.  I have a long, brown Pier1 Imports table.  I added two wicker seats and two peacock chairs. And a bench w/ storage. Anything else currently in the dining room is over flow and will eventually be moved to another room.

I just ordered the curtains from UrbanOutfitters.  There is a window facing the back yard. I would love to replace the window with narrow french doors leading to a (raised) back deck.







Love this glass door cabinet from UrbanHome. White inside and dark expresso brown on the outside. I am waiting to hear back from them, concerning delivery. I hope it is reasonable as I have not been able to find another two tone cabinet. 




Farrow and Ball wall paper. 
Ikea sideboard. I like how wavy lines on the sideboard are similar to the damask wallpaper and curtains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts