Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hereafter

I recently saw the movie Hereafter. Enjoyed it. The journalist was doing work in her grey and white striped wall study. It looked really cool and I decided grey and white stripes should be the colour of one wall in my living room. I did a quick google search for more ideas and samples and found this blog.  I liked her pictures and ideas so it will become my first "following" blog. The grey that I want is a bit deeper&darker then the one in her pictures, but her room does look great.

Another blog I click into daily is Remodelista. This site was a great resource when I was designing my bathroom. I even found my mirror and sink shelf via Remodelista. And today they have posted Tiny Kitchen Roundup, which is my next big project. I have an odd shaped kitchen which is in dire need of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts