Monday, April 11, 2011

Flea market finds

One butter box and one fruit crate.  The butter box is beautiful. Look at the seams! And its original owner, Ida, inked on the side!







I need about 5 more fruit crates to build my firewood / book shelf nook!

Luckily the person who sold me the fruit crate has five more at home and one more butter box. She goes to 3-4 auctions a week and then sales her treasures at the Antrim Flea Market. Unfortunately for me, I don't live there anymore. That is where I grew up. So until I return for another visit, we might scope out some flea markets here, in search of fruit crates.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying all of the visuals on your blog! You're inspiring me to be more creative and thoughtful in my own decor. I LOVE the butter box. My parents have a collection of glass milk jars...they'd look great with that butter box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such a fantastic finds:) have a lovely Tuesday, my dear
    Kisses

    Ps: Hope you had a chance to enter in our super cute Ruche GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts