Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another 100 year old house renovation
Popular Posts
-
Today we take our suitcases and random boxed stuff into the townhouse I rented in Ottawa. A desireable location (most neighbourhoods claim t...
-
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A mo...
-
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A mo...
-
A few years ago my assistant and I scraped off the wallpaper in the vestibule. Then hired a contractor to lay some mosaic slate flooring...
-
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A mo...
The colours in that first photo are so gorgeous! I love the contrast between the gold and the blue.
ReplyDeleteaw, i love those pics, they make me homesick :)
ReplyDelete