Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dining room update

8 months later and the dining room light fixture is dangling in all its sweetness!


That works out to 2 weekends / 1 week spent trying to do electrical work myself.  Another week anticipating that the Contract-Her would finish my attempts. 6 months and 3 weeks to call an electrician. 1 week to call a different electrician. 3 weeks turn around / waiting time for the electrician to show up.  And 1.5 hours of electrical magic to make my lighting dreams come true.





And after all that time, I still love 'em. Phew!


Product info: West Elm Industrial Bulb pendant, UrbanOutfitters Damask Curtain, Pier 1 peacock dining chairr (that will eventually be replaced), Artwork: Milkweed b&w photos by me; Letters from Micheal's Art store, painted by me.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome blog.. Super cool lamp..Im officially following ya with smiles.. Found ya blog hopping and had to stop in.. So much creativity dwells here.. Im Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com ..Hope you can stop in sometime..TY

    ReplyDelete

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts