Thursday, December 22, 2011

Festive inside; spring outside?

Still no snow (yeah yeah, I want it. Lots of it); And my son wants it too. Maybe we will find some 4 hours north. Although, I know there is no snow at grandma and grandpas either, but my sons hopes so. For now, we drop some snow on tiny town.




A peak over the tree to the mantel




Some old bark saved from last year, a collection of nutcrackers and some fuzzy reindeer.


A little picnic on a box, as the dining table is a being used for something else.


Ode to our little Christmas preparation, as my 9 year old questions Santa, hoping he is real, wanting to keep the magic alive and deciding he better mail his letter afterall. And little Lucy experiences, for the 2nd time, the magic of the season.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love your little village. I used to want a village when I was a kid. Maybe I should start collecting one now that I'm (mostly) grown-up...

    ReplyDelete

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts