Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hair cut



Oh no! What have I done!? Three years old and very first hair cut.

I wanted to see if her curls were permanent; she was happy to get a boy cut (where in this world lots of little girls want to be princesses, my daughter wants to be a boy).  A fever kept her a sleep most of the next day, so I haven't had the chance to examine the extent of curl loss. Its wavy and bouncy (and she is cute smart regardless) but no more ringlets. Boo. Big pouty bottom lip, (on mom). I wonder if I have broken some kind of golden rule by chopping off the sweetest little curls.


Lucy, she seemed a bit disappointed as she didn't look much like a boy after the hair cut. Maybe I need to go shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts