Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stairway

 My new, most cherished space in the house, the stairway...


My new, favourite colour combo, A Pinch of Spice & Cameo Stone...


And up and down the stairs I go. A LOT, moving toys up, to the new play area in the attic. Moving junk and boxes down from the attic, to the basement, clearing out the house...

My favourite little L. look, Really, not again... which I say a lot, while going up and down the stairs...


The agent came last week and now I am waiting to see what her research reveals about a selling price ... and if this open and bright and light stairway, with a really cool West Elm pendant light doesn't catch the prospective buyer at first sight, then boo on them.

And yes, I left the hand prints up and the agent did not even hesitate at the sight



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts