Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kitchen Inspiration

Meeting with my Contract-Her this week to discuss demolition!!!  If all goes well, we can fit in the demoltion in a few weeks, while we are away. Far far away, visiting my friend in Victoria BC.

Some photos I have collected for my upcoming kitchen renovation. Clearly I am liking white, warmth and minimalism. 


I am considering an open shelf above my wash station, so long as I can keep it neat looking!


I also have been scouring around for a glass cupboard. I could use that NOW, before the reno starts. I need a place to store all my kitchen stuff. There is a cupboard I LOVE that I posted about here,  but I have not been able to contact them to find out if they will delivery it to me.

And some pretty.white.kitchens:







I have more photos, lost on my broken computer. Some of the photos show me HOW certain workstations can fit into small areas.

Inspiration photos from Emmas Blog, Remodelista and My Scandinavian Retreat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts