Swoosh, a little curl!
shirt: Zara - a keeper, gray cotton blouse
pants: H&M - striped velour hand me down leggings.
from the archives - trying to sit
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another 100 year old house renovation
Popular Posts
-
Today we take our suitcases and random boxed stuff into the townhouse I rented in Ottawa. A desireable location (most neighbourhoods claim t...
-
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A mo...
-
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A mo...
-
A few years ago my assistant and I scraped off the wallpaper in the vestibule. Then hired a contractor to lay some mosaic slate flooring...
-
Work is super slow right now. As in nilch. Nada. Nuttin'. Waiting for contract to be signed. But I still have to show up and sit and wai...
adorable! i have 2 kids (2 and 4 years old)
ReplyDeletelovely greetings
Maria