Monday, April 23, 2012

Little dresses

Exhausting all factors to consider I finally made a huge purchase today. Phew and Exhausting! I wont say exactly what it is, but it has to do with the current home reno project and it is flat, heavy and comes in thirteen boxes. And it will allow me to continue the rest of the project, when it arrives in a week or two.  

With that sloth off my back, I reacted by buying a couple cute little dresses for a cute little girl ... tsk tsk, bad, but really cute, coping skills. Actually I was on a self imposed spending freeze, until I made up my mind on the above purchase, once that button was clicked, I jumped over to cute little dresses that had been on my radar for a few months.


little mushroom dress @ Sweet William

retro swim suit @ Sweet William


@ Kate Quinn

@ Kate Quinn
The Kate Quinn dresses were on sale for 20 bucks, so I picked up the long sleeve dress for next winter.

Blundstone @ SugerRiver

I wanted to buy these for my dashing boy, but he has clothing opinions now a days, so no fun splurging here, not until I get his approval first. I've got my eye on a pair for myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts