Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kitchen kitchen

In the spirit of WAITING (for the tile to arrive) and KITCHEN RENO (going on since last feb) and before I start wildly flailing my arms, give up and hammer in a "For Sale" sign on the front yard, I'll calm myself by posting and sharing some of my NEW favourite kitchen inspiration photos. Deep breath. Ohmmmmmmm. Very soon, very soon.

Soapstone counters



Liking, LOVING the black cabinets above, and here:



Black floor, chevron pattern



Huge sigh of relief when I found this awkward corner kitchen, rarely seen - same as what I am working with in mine. I also like the black counter, possibly soapstone.



Double vintage plate rack



And this huge chunk of a floating shelf, and the ivory colours used in backsplash, (which reminds me of the classic Sesame Street game, "one of these things is not like the others", but I love it).

1 comment:

  1. At Stone Solutions we offer you the perfect solution to updating tired, worn or outdated Benchtop with a minimum of fuss and cost.
    Our fabricators are fully certified and we also offer the services of fully licensed plumbers and electricians if needed. Sinks,
    taps and appliances are also part of our service.

    Kitchen Renovations

    ReplyDelete

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts