Saturday, July 6, 2013

In the night garden


This post is about the really, cool solar lantern I just got. And once I figured out how to get it ON (a few days after the solar panels had soaked up daylight and a switch), I was shocked at the shining globe coming from my garden. A picture was in order (taking pictures of your garden, in the rain, at night is fun.) And a tripod is also in order.  Standing still for a minute is hard and I failed. 


This is what happens when you get bored of standing still and walk away from your position:


And the solar lantern in the day time. The light bulb is tinier then a seed but casts off so much light. I got mine at tchibo, a small coffee store that also sales random things. Here is a similar one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts