Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snapshot - festive objects

30.9 inches and still snowing. This surpasses the normal amount of snow that we get in the month of December.
 

Some other festive things that make this a merry time:

Disclaimer: I want to take a still shot photography course, I think it would be really fun and maybe useful! My camera will not let me turn off the flash. And my camera was dropped right upon the lens. My experience with cameras is that there is no point fixing them as the fixing usually costs more then a new camera. I really liked my canon rebel and continue to use it, broken as it is.




"Sleigh bells ring, are you listening
In the lane, snow is glistening.
A beautiful sight, We're happy tonight.
Walking in a winter wonderland. ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts