Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Little pom poms, little update, big celebration




A bag full of pompoms, some friendship bracelet string and an assistant for sorting.


One day soon, I will paint this fireplace. (Everytime I see this red brick fireplace in photos, I cringe) I own my place and when I say own, I mean OWN IT. Do what I wish. Embrace it. I have confirmed my ownership. I toured the other house and although it had interesting aspects, tempting even, it wasn't better then what I already have. I'm moving forward. Contractor is pricing doors and wood for window-to-door&deck swap on wall three (wall #1 & wall #2) in kitchen renovation.






In the meantime, my little Lu recently turned two! Happy Birthday my sweet delightful jumping bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts