Details, facelift, little jobs for the added touch:
1) Scrape paint off window glass from previous owners paint job. Yay for my new glass scrapping tool. Boo in discovering the outside of glass is covered in paint too.
3) re-Caulk, touch up grout, reseal tile in bathroom (3rd time I have stripped and replaced caulk, and I still suck and that)
4) Install and stain thresholds.
5) Scrap and touch up peeling paint on window sills and frames.
6) Wash curtains to freshen up the place. Darn holes and make a doily patch curtain
7) Fill in wall holes, large wall holes from super bolts. Touch up paint.
Phase 1 - Reality, Organize, round 1 of purging
Phase 2 - Big jobs