Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIAW - Jelly beans for breakfast?

Yep, that's me. Threw them in the grocery cart yesterday. Opened them this morning to put in a jar for some colour and nibbling. Packed the half bag into my carry bag and off to work. Not to far along the journey my hand was dipping into the bag for a little sweet taste. A few blocks later, I was searching in the corner of the bag for the last one.







To be fair to myself, I have a cold and no appetite and that was the only thing my mouth wanted! Yum.






This is WIAW (but it mostly happened on Tuesday for me). Check out Peas and Crayons to drool over the scrumptious meals and ideas and join the partay.

Breakfast: does not need repeating :)

Lunch: Homemade chicken soup from Brickstone (no appetite, sick with cold)

Lunch today, Wednesday: homemade chicken salad sandwich and fruit salad - fresh blueberries, melon and strawberries.




Pre-dinner snack: Here is where I was going to get creative and I started with an avocado and grape tomato salad, olive oil & fresh black pepper, and a dash of salt.

But the sick cat was meowing for more food, the dog was barking at me for his dinner. But since he had eaten an extra bowl full of cat food in the am, I was holding off. Baby couldn't wait either so I started feeding her slices of avocado and then someone called for a donation.  My son, he was saving me and quietly doing his homework. And then somehow got invited to a University Lacrosse game. I threw in the towel, ate the salad and called off dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Someone asked me what the most random post of the day was. I had to say jellybeans for breakfast =) I'm a big pizza for breakfast girl so I can see how a jellybean craving could make that one a reality too! hehe! <3

    I'm so sorry your dinner got interrupted! That is the worst!

    Hope tonight you actually get to eat dinner love!!!!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fresh fruit looks delicious!! Sure hope you get to feeling better soon!!

    The jellybeans are so colorful and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Another 100 year old house renovation

Popular Posts